lørdag 15. september 2018

CSI Case File No. 262: Butterfly Waltz by Brian Crain

The second case file of this month over at CSI is perfect if you want to make a page about your pet. If you don´t have one, you could always go for one of the other options in "testimony", or just be inspired by colours or "the scene". Here it is:

My DT page is about a Saturday in August, when my teenagers played a lovely piece called Butterfly Waltz on piano and soprano saxophone in church for their older brother at his wedding day. I picked the word "happy" from the testimony, and used the following clues: stripes, brads, dots, insects/butterflies, leaves, flower, rhinestones swirl, hearts and music-themes elements.





2 kommentarer:

  1. No way! You are not old enough to have a married son...wow.
    Lovely layout. I really like how the black and white design is broken up by punches of colours. I love how you've embellished the page. The butterflies are really pretty, and that saxophone die-cut is perfect for the memory. TFS.

    SvarSlett
  2. I could be... My son on the photo is eighteen... but he is not the one to get married. His older brother is my husband´s son and he was the groom:-)
    Thank you for nice comments on my page:-)

    SvarSlett