What a joy to be asked to collaborate in the release of Tim Holtz´ Colorize Mini Animals! I had so much fun creating with these adorable lovelies :)
I chose Theodore as my first project. He is quite a charmer. The flowers, the mountain and the cute woodpecker are also dies from Siizzix/Tim Holtz.
Here you can see the difference in size from the "old" Theodore versus the mini version. Also notice how fun the new mini accessoirs are, and how much personality they add.
How fun isn´t it to also make him a polar bear and a panda:)
Next up is Clarence the mini elephant. In my version he has just finished uni and is off for his first job:)
The suitcase is an old Sizzix/Tim Holtz die that I have used so many times. The cloud, the flowers, the numbers and the ink; all from the same brand.
The Clarence family. Look at the difference in size. So gorgeous in both sizes. The smallest is also perfect for smaller tags.
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar