torsdag 4. oktober 2018

CSI Case File No 263: Pumpkin Carving




               



I love fall colours, and because we carve pumpkins every year, I have lots of photos to match the color scheme. I therfore made two layouts inspired by the scene, and chose to document something about autumn in 2005 and 2006. The clues that I used are: leaves, apple, pumpkins (are they fruit?) numbers, animal (fox), something woven and lace on the tags.


Look at this awesome scene and be inspired by the design team and  CSI Case File No 263 over at the CSI challenge blog.  I loved it:-)


 
                               

Deadline: October 31st.


1 kommentar:

  1. Both pages are absolutely fantastic, Nina! Love the little scene you created in that first one. Those pics are so darling! And those pumpkins you painted on the second one! Amazing!

    SvarSlett