lørdag 4. mars 2017

CSI Case File No. 225

Den 1. i kvar månad er det flott skisseutfordring hos CSI. 
Eg held på med siste innspurt i å få ferdig dottera vår sine album, og berre måtte ha med denne historia. Litt makaber, men eg vel å sjå humoren i den;-) 
Lås inn salmiakkflaskene dykkar, folkens!


The first of each month CSI has a great challenge including a sketch.
I am trying to finish my daughter´s photo albums before her confirmation in May, and just had to include this story: 

When my daughter was little, I warned her about the detergents in the kitchen cupboard. One day she answered the door, I heard her say on top of her voice: I know how we can become angels! Come and see! We just drink this!! 
No need to say those bottles were soon locked away in a safe place!



4 kommentarer:

  1. Love your page! Love how you created the wings!

    SvarSlett
  2. Super cute layout and photo! Fun title!

    SvarSlett
  3. What a sweet layout!! Love it :)

    SvarSlett
  4. This is so, so sweet and clever and the story is just wow!

    SvarSlett