tirsdag 7. august 2018

Case File No 259: Surfing in Sweden

The first August case file from CSI has a colour combination that I just love. Perfect for my surfing page, which I made on holiday with only a few tools;-). Here is the challenge:


And here is my layout. 


For testimony I chose to document our children trying some kind of surfing on holiday in Sweden. The evidence are solid white background, architectural elements, transportation stickers and triangles.

While on vacation, I planned to do some scrapping, and packed a few necessities that unfortunately was forgotten in my husband´s car as he was heading home before me. I then "had to" buy a few new supplies, and one of my new favourite things is this alphabet maker from We R Memory keepers. I used it on all the three layouts I made. 




3 kommentarer:

  1. I can see why you like that alphabet maker. Those letters have real visual impact. I love how you cut them out of pattern paper. I love the look of the stark white background enhanced with those pops of colour. That surfer girl is just too cute, and the placement of all the die-cuts is so interesting. Well done, especially with limited supplies. TFS ♥

    SvarSlett
  2. OMGosh, how fun is this! Love that surfer and the little banner at the top and the little beach houses and, well the whole thing! Your pages are always a delight!

    SvarSlett